Cambodia Visa and Airport Services
In order to the promote the industry of Tourism sector to Cambodia, the Royal Government of Cambodia, especially the Ministry of Tourism. Traveling to Cambodia, travelers could have choice of applying visa online or upon arrival in Cambodia.
Even tough, the Visa On Arrival (VOA) in Cambodia has been made available to all major Cambodian entries, eVisa is still convenient to have before getting on board of the flight to Cambodia. The following are some tips and experiences that could be useful to you when you are processing the online eVisa application to Cambodia.
Countries are Not Allowed to get Cambodia Visa On Arrival in Cambodia
For traveling to Cambodia, Infants and children are included in the majority of international tourists who require Cambodian visas; the cost is the same as for adults at USD 30 per person applied on Arrival at the airports or border crossing places.
You can enter Cambodia without a visa for up to 30 days if you are from an ASEAN nation and hold a passport from Brunei, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, or Vietnam. The length of time may vary depending on the country.
Nevertheless, you must apply for a visa in advance at the nearest Cambodian embassy in your home country if you are from Afghanistan, Algeria, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, Iran, Iraq, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and Sudan, according to official rules. However, all nationals, with the exception of Nigerians, can apply online for an e-visa at least 20 working days in advance, though. The criteria for obtaining a visa are far more onerous for nationals of these nations. You will require a return ticket as well as a sponsor letter or letter of invitation from a company or group, at the very least. Be warned that many visas for Cambodia are actually denied upon arrival, despite the fact that citizens of African nations are officially qualified. Therefore having an experienced local support is important.
Special Airport Service – Fast Track Immigration Services
Upon arrival at Siem Reap International Airport, our team will be waiting to welcome your group. To offer more than just a regular meet and greet service. We could offer to assist with the visa upon arrival assistance and the fast track immigration service with the following processes:
- Clients will have to fill in the immigration forms in advance: Visa form, Arrival/Departure card & insert them in their passport
- An immigration officer will welcome the group inside the arrival hall before the immigration counters by holding a sign with your company logo or clients’ names.
- For group with a tour leader, she/he will hand over the passports with the forms to the Immigration officer who will take care of the visa stamps and lead the group towards the luggage belt & outside the terminal.
- Clients are requested to bring 2 ID pictures for visa process.
- Beyond the in-terminal services, we could also arrange a Welcome by Cambodian Lady in Traditional Dress with a Jasmine Flower Bracelet
Processes of Applying Cambodia eVisa Online
The processes are as simple as three steps which were outline in the official and the only eVisa website to apply for eVISA to Cambodia. Those steps including 1)- Create an Account, 2)- Apply and Pay, 3)- Download the eVisa.
Among these three steps, the longest process is Step 2 (Apply and Pay) which already included Step 1, this means that you Step 1 and Step 2 are done at the process.
To be ready to process, it is recommended that you have all these documents and information ready: your passport valid at least 6 months after your travel date. A proper and full face color ID photo, travel insurance (health insurance), Covid-19 Vaccination Card / Certificate and hotel reservation (you may temporary booked with free cancelation), and finally a credit card.
In regards to the eVisa online application fees, it is USD 6, therefore you will pay this on top of the visa type that you have decided for yourself.
The most common visa for travelers are T type visa (Tourist visa), single entry valid for three months.
Read more of the Cambodia Public Service Fees here https://www.mfaic.gov.kh/servicefee
Once you are ready to process the application, just simply go to the eVisa website https://www.evisa.gov.kh/ of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of Cambodia (MFAIC). Please make sure that you are clicking on the right website to avoid any scammer. Then, from the Homepage, Click on STEP 2 (Apply and pay). From here, there are 5 important Steps to complete.
What to Do After Getting the Email Confirmation of eVisa Application Success
After completing the all the steps, you will be asked to check your email to the eVisa. Hereunder is the email sample that you will get:
Dear Sam CHHON,
Thank you for submitting an e-visa application. The e-visa office of the Legal and Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation reserves the right to process only legitimate applications and to do so only after the e-Visa fee has been received. Please pay attention to the notice below:
NOTICE: Please do not attempt to resubmit your application if you have encountered a payment problem. You will receive an email explaining how to resubmit your payment. Please check your emails or if you cannot find it in your mailbox please check your junk mailbox or bulk mailbox. You can then resubmit your payment at “Check & Change” section with your reference number and primary contact email.
If your payment is successful but you have not yet received an email from us, please re-check your SPAM folder before contacting us.
For more information regarding your e-Visa application please contact Tel: 855 23 22 49 73 / Fax: 855 23 22 49 72 or E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
At this stage, your application has not yet been approved. This application will be complete only after you make payment successfully. Please proceed to the payment page by clicking on the submit button at the “Check & Change” URL above.
Please do not enter multiple transactions on your payment page before confirm your transaction history on your bank account.
You will receive an email for your records. Please check your email or if you cannot find it in your mailbox please check your junk mailbox or bulk mailbox.
If you encounter any problems on your payment page after submit your payment please go to Check & Change or contact us to verify your payment status.
e-Visa OfficeDepartment of Consul Affairs,
General Department of Legal, Consular and Border Affairs,
Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation,
Kingdom of Cambodia
Tel : (855)23 22 49 73
Email : email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
eVisa: Live chat
This email is very important one, and you may only get this email forever. Therefore, please keep it well and read the next section on how to get your eVisa online.
Where to Get your eVisa After Successful Application
Here you are in a great jeopardy after you have completed everything and your credit card has been charged of the amount you submitted but there is no email containing the eVisa. No worry, here is what you needed to do after you get the email of evisa application and payment success.
Please refer back to the above email and stare at this section:
What you need to do is Click on the link https://www.evisa.gov.kh/check_change and you will lead to Check Certificate page as following screenshot. And just fill in your Reference Number and the email address.
After clicking on the Submit, you are in and page is yours to see the status, edit, and download your eVisa. If everything is good, just click on the download button and your eVisa will be yours. You can also come back any time to view and download.
Last but not least, please make sure to read the pre-departure information on the e-Visa as following statement:
- Check all the information on your e-Visa certificate to make sure they are correct. Email us “email@example.com” if there is any errors.
- You will see the label of “Cambodia e-Visa” in your credit card statement for this transaction.
- Your e-Visa is only valid for one (1) entry.
- No sticker will be issued to you for e-Visa. Please print out 2 copies of this e-Visa certificate. Pass one (1) copy to immigration as your Travel Visa at entry and one (1) copy upon departure. For your convenience, you may cut your printed e-Visa and staple to your passport.
- All your information will be checked on arrival at the Immigration Online System.
- e-Visa printout in black and white is acceptable.
- You are required to fill out departure and arrival cards at the entry and exit point.
- Entry to invalid e-Visa ports is prohibited.
- e-Visa fee is non-refundable.
- If you would like to change any traveling information (E.g.: entry date, entry Port and etc.), please visit the “Check and Change” at https://www.evisa.gov.kh/check_change
- Port entries: Phnom Penh International Airport, Siem Reap International Airport, Sihanoukville International Airprt (Not Cruising Ships), Poi Pet(Banteay Meanchey), Bavet (Svay Rieng), Cham Yeam (Koh Kong), Tropaeng Kreal Border Post (Stung Treng)
- Print A4.
If you are still concern about Covid-19 Vaccination, Sam Inspire would like to invite you to Read and Watch this latest travel restriction update from the Government of Cambodia. The entire story is summed to “Cambodia is Back to Normal”, so this article is about the Post Pandemic Travel Tips.
Looking for more information or assistance, leave us a message by filling the following form: